Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth.
If you are unfortunate enough to have a tooth extracted or are missing a tooth, an implant is the best form of replacement.
- An implant will look and feel like your own tooth.
- It will preserve the bone level thus protecting the adjacent teeth.
Implant Retained Dentures
Two to four implants can be used to secure dentures. Your denture clips onto the implants to secure itself into position.
- No more worrying about dentures moving while you eat or talk.
- No need for denture adhesives.
- Implants prevent any further bone loss so your facial structure will be preserved.
What to expect when getting implants
- After a examination with one of our dentists you will be referred to Dr Paul O'Reilly who places the implant fixture in the jaw bone.
- After a healing phase of 3 months you will return to Dunshaughlin Dental for crown preparation.
- 3-4 weeks later your new tooth or denture will be placed and you can enjoy your new smile.
Dr. Paul O’Reilly is based in Burlington Dental Clinic and at the Hermitage Medical Clinic. He has taken special care of our implant patients for many years.
Missing teeth? A long lasting solution
To request further information please enter your details below. You can also choose to send us a photo of your teeth.
Our Practice Manager Ruth will be in touch with you shortly.