A dental crown is an excellent solution for patients with damaged, decayed or weakened teeth.
Using excellent laboratories and the highest quality materials we can provide a highly aesthetic and durable result.
Why do I need a crown?
- A crown is strong and durable and will protect weakened or fractured teeth
- Porcelain crowns will be made to match your natural tooth colour.
- Discoloured and misshapen teeth can be transformed with a crown
What to expect
- Crown treatment is carried out of 2 appointments.
- After the initial preparation appointment you will have a temporary crown.
- After 2-3 weeks your new crown is cemented.
CONTACT US for a consultation